Debtor finance provides a fresh and economical solution to improving business cash flow.
If you are spending more time chasing your customers for payment than you are chasing new customers, debtor finance could be just what you need to progress your business to the next level.
What is Debtor Finance?
Debtor finance provides you with access to up to 85% of the value of customer invoices and is secured against your accounts receivable ledger. These funds are made available to the business within 24 hours of invoice production. The remaining 15% (minus a small fee) is then released once the customer has paid the invoice in full.
Who can it help?
Debtor finance is for business to business clients that rely on 30, 60 or 90 day payment terms. It isn’t suitable for companies selling or performing services to the retail market. Some of the industries best suited to the product include:
- Labour Hire & Recruitment
- Print & Production
- Transport & Logistics
Due to our priority relationships with a number of banks and lenders we are also able to help business’ in the building and construction sector who would normally be excluded from traditional debtor finance products.
Finding the right debtor finance facility for your business will:
- Improve cash flow fast – access up to 85% of what you are owed from customers within 24 hours. Great for wages or additional supplies.
- Save time and money – take advantage of an efficient and cost effective accounts receivable service.
- Reduce personal risk – real estate/personal property is generally not required as security.
- Help you to further grow your business – as your sales increase so do your funding limits.
Like any lending product, different lenders offer different facilities and some are better than others, the key is knowing which lender will work for you. Our Debtor Finance Specialists will match you and your business with the right lender and debtor finance product at the right price.
Over the years we have helped hundreds of businesses, from a variety of industries, to better their position through improved cash flow. We can help you too. Give us a call on 07 3899 2866 or fill out your details below and we’ll be in touch shortly.