If the last 18 months have taught me anything it would have to be, to expect the unexpected! Or more specifically, plan for the unexpected! So, at the very least, you can sleep well at night knowing that everything you’ve worked for, and more importantly, everyone you care for, will be protected in the event of the unexpected impacting you or your business.
With that in mind, I’m pleased to announce a timely re-launch of the Green Wealth and Insurance (GWI) service offering with a bolstered team offering a full suite of tailored personal and business life risk insurance advice solutions and products including:
- Death, Disability, Trauma & Income Protection Strategies
- SMSF Member Cover for Family Protection, Fund Liquidity & Debt Protection
- Adviser Facilitated Estate Planning (Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney)
- Business Protection including:
- Keyperson Debt and Guarantor Protection
- Keyperson Revenue Protection
- Shareholders (Buy-Sell) Protection
- Business Succession Planning (Buy-Sell/Shareholders Agreements and Special Purpose Insurance Trusts)
Advisors on your side
GWI is a joint venture between Green Finance Group and Personal Risk Professionals, one of Australia’s leading Life Insurance advisory practices, providing you with direct access to a team of in-house expert advisers and support staff.
Andrew Proudfoot (Head of Advice, Succession & Claims) and Corey Evans (Life Risk Advisor) are your dedicated specialist risk advisory team now conveniently located at our brand spanking new office at:
Level 1, 161 Robertson St
Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
Whether you have existing cover in place or are starting fresh, this dedicated duo will guide you through the advice process, strategies and products available and help you to decide what you need to be covered for and, just as importantly, what you can do without!
IMPORTANT: Major changes coming to income protection cover from 1 October 2021
- The definition of insurable income will change.
- After 2 years on claim, insurers will assess the ability of the insured to return to work in ‘any’ occupation – not just their ‘own’ occupation.
- Most policies will offer a 70% pre-disability income replacement ratio (rather than the current 75% ratio) with some paying up to 90% for the first 6 months of a claim.
- Removal of specified trauma and injury benefits.
- Ongoing ‘passive’ income offset clauses will become more prevalent.
Book your consultation now
If you think you need income protection but have not organised it, now is a great time to take some advice on what to do, before these changes are introduced.
Similarly, if it’s been some time since you’ve reviewed your insurance cover, you want to save money or would like to look at how you can better manage your insurance costs to improve cash flow, please touch base with the team direct:
Or of course, give me a bell at the office on 07 3899 2866 and I will be happy to introduce you.