Aaron Minarelli, Finance Consultant
Mobile:0421 787 533
Email: Click Here
The ins and outs of commercial finance and home loan lending have been part of my daily life for almost three decades now, just on the ‘other side of the fence’, having worked at some of the country’s largest banks, including Bank of Queensland, Bankwest, National Australia Bank, Suncorp and Westpac.
I have held senior management roles in the areas of relationship management, credit and credit analysis, primarily focussing on the Agribusiness, Commercial and Corporate industry segments.
I offer my clients in-depth lending policy knowledge, experience and networks gained from an extensive career in finance that has also seen me work for the Regional Investment Corporation, assisting drought and flood affected farmers and commercial businesses by providing concessional loans aid recovery.
An expert on your side
My experience as a banker and analyst and exposure to a range of lenders affords me an excellent understanding of the lending marketplace and an ability to tailor transactions to suit the needs of both the client and the prospective lender, ensuring a hassle-free application and settlement process for my clients.
Whether you are looking to purchase or expand an existing business, need to improve your cash flow or are considering a new home or renovation, I can help you to:
- Get a better deal or conditions on new or existing finance
- Improve loan structure – minimise costs & maximise profits
- Unlock equity
- Improve your cash flow
- SMSF – identify super borrowing options
Secure competitive finance for residential, investment & personal purposes
My commitment to detail and follow-up combined with Green Finance Group’s reputation for quality loan submissions and consistently high loan volumes allows for benefits in the form of fast-tracked response times and direct access to bank decision makers. This can make all the difference if you are on a tight approval or settlement timeframe.
Ask me about
- New loans – business & residential
- Refinancing – business and residential
- Funding for new developments or business expansion
- Investment and Development finance
- Cash Flow Solutions (including Debtor Finance)
- Equipment Finance, including motor vehicle
- Funding for Childcare Centres
- Motel & Accommodation Finance
- Pharmacy Finance
- Franchise Finance
- Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
- Corporate Finance Facilities
- International Trade and Foreign Exchange Facilities
Even if you think you’ve got a good deal with your existing bank I guarantee you’ll be surprised by the extra savings that can be negotiated – you’ve just got to know who to ask!
If you’d simply like some guidance around your business or investment opportunity, the ins and outs of set-up, industry trends or mistakes to avoid, I will be happy to point you in the right direction.
Additional Qualifications and Professional Associations
- Bachelor of Business (Majors – Accounting & Finance)
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking)
Book a consultation with Aaron today and find out how much you could save: