Securing competitive funding is one thing. Knowing which lender’s policy will best cater to your ongoing motel business needs is another.
Green Finance Group (GFG) is a multi-award winning commercial finance specialist with a proven track record in securing competitive finance for motel start-ups and experienced existing operators looking to improve borrowing arrangements or fund expansion.
Business conditions are improving around the country and motel transactions are gradually increasing. Banks are lending, albeit with ‘tighter’ criteria than was the case before the economic slowdown.
Successfully obtaining finance in today’s lending landscape requires strong relationships with an extensive panel of lending institutions, an in-depth understanding of each lender’s borrowing criteria and, careful attention to providing a well thought out and fully documented business proposal.
Competitive accommodation & motel finance is available for the following purchasing options:
- Freehold Going Concern – You own the physical property (Freehold) as well as the business (Going Concern) component. Generally, you will live onsite and manage the operation of the motel. Cash flow for this type of investment will be generated through the motel operation.
- Freehold Investment – You own the physical property and the business is owned by a third party (Leasehold). A lease agreement will be in place that outlines the rental amount and terms of the lease. Cash flow from a Freehold investment will be generated through rental income.
- Leasehold – You own only the business component whereby a lease agreement is in place with the Freehold owner (Landlord), and an agreed rental amount is paid. Cash flow from a Leasehold Investment will be generated through the motel operation.
Green Finance Group are accredited with over 20 secure banks and lenders and have a critical understanding of those whose policies cater especially to the accommodation industry.
Even if you are happy with your current financier, we offer a consultancy role to ensure you have a great deal relative to the marketplace.
We also work with your chosen lender to co-ordinate:
- Cash management and transaction banking services (including direct debit facilities)
- Merchant facilities
- Internet Banking
- Personal banking for business Owners and Directors
Other business solutions we can provide include:
- Business insurance
- Commercial and residential investment lending
- Superannuation and insurance for you and your staff
- Equipment Finance & Leasing
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
Daniel Green, Director of Green Finance Group, has over 20 years’ experience in the banking industry, having worked for four major banks. In this time, Daniel assisted in shaping bank policies for accommodation lending and is one of very few accommodation sector finance specialists. Daniel has been awarded in Mortgage Professional Magazine’s Top 10 Australian Commercial Finance Brokers Awards (in the Top 3 rankings) for the past four consecutive years and is an unmatched position to help you find a better finance deal for your business.
Find a better accommodation finance deal today: