Green Finance Group is a Management Rights finance specialist company with over 20 years’ continuous experience in the Management Rights industry.
Whether you are a new entrant to this industry or an experienced investor, an individual or group, we can provide you with a flexible and competitive finance solution for your Management Rights purchase.
In the current climate there are a number of banks that lend to the Management Rights industry and competition is still strong. Getting a better management rights finance deal comes down to knowing which lender is more readily able to discount or provide additional benefits for your business.
It’s critical to source a finance broker who is experienced in the Management Rights industry. All too often clients fall into the trap of utilising their existing broker or banker to source Management Rights finance only to discover, too late, their lack of experience can get them into trouble. Be sure to ask your finance professional or bank manager how many Management Rights transactions they have successfully completed.
An experienced finance broker specialising in management rights will be able to guide you through the whole finance process and assist in the following:
- Provide an overview of your maximum borrowing capabilities with a range of lenders
- Provide a summary of suitable lenders and products
- Provide information on cost effective loan structuring, repayments and set-up costs
- Provide advice on your purchase price
- Assist in arranging valuations
- Complete the loan paperwork and package your finance application for the lender
- Negotiate with the financier to achieve the most competitive financial package available
- Obtain indicative offers from financiers and present information with additional commentary
- Facilitate the set up of everyday deposit and trust accounts, EFTPOS, BPay and electronic banking
- Provide recommendations for proven Management Rights specialists in the Accounting and Legal industries
Management Rights Finance Provider of Choice:
If you’d like more information on competitive management rights finance or an indication of how much you can borrow for your business contact one of our Management Rights Finance Specialists today.