Protecting your lifestyle & your loved ones is the first step in any smart Financial Plan.
Life throws curve balls – accidents, illness, injury, job loss – but there’s no need to get bogged down in the doom and gloom of what ‘might’ happen, provided you have sufficient safeguards in place.
No matter what stage of life you are at, you’ve worked hard to establish yourself. Whether you own or are paying off property, cars, businesses (and all the other bells and whistles), are supporting a family, are juggling school fees, are caring for a loved one or are a self-funded retiree you want to know that everything you’ve worked for, everything and everyone you care for would be protected in the event of hardship. We can help.
Insurance is a choice. Peace of mind is the price.
The Life, Estate Planning, and Business Succession division of Green Wealth & Insurance is a joint venture between Green Finance Group and Personal Risk Professionals. This joint venture gives Green Wealth & Insurance access to a team of expert advisers and support staff from one of Australia’s leading Life Insurance advisory practices.
The team are driven to deliver consistently better outcomes for our clients, having developed a proven model that ensures absolute trust in service, advice, accountability, professionalism and claims management.
We’ll help you find the right level of protection for your needs, including:
- Life – a lump sum benefit payable upon death
- Total & Permanent Disability (TPD) – a lump sum benefit payable if you can no longer work or perform home duties
- Trauma/Child Trauma – a benefit payable in the event you or your child are diagnosed with a specified illness or experience a traumatic event
- Income Protection – provides a regular income in the event you are unable to work
- Living Expenses (for non-working individuals)
- Buy/Sell Insurance – protects business owners and their estates from the impact of death, disability and illness
- Keyperson Insurance – protects an employer against the death or incapacitation of a so-called key employee (usually an executive or partner)
- Business Expenses Insurance – provides a regular benefit to cover business costs if you (business owner) is unable to work due to illness or injury
How does the advice process work?
Click here to find out more.
If you'd like to know more, simply fill out the form below and one of our experienced advisers will be in touch shortly: