The very first step to buying your first home is getting the right people on your side.
Getting into your first home takes considered planning and research. You’ve got to establish where you want to live, the type of house you need, how much you can afford, whether to buy or to build and more. You’ll be in contact with real estate agents and solicitors, banks, possibly accountants and even local councils. It’s exciting but can also be a little overwhelming.
When it comes to financing your first home, finding a professional Mortgage Broker can make your life a lot easier.
What is a Mortgage Broker?
A Mortgage Broker acts as an intermediary between you (the borrower) and the lender (usually a bank), who negotiates the terms and conditions of your home loan on your behalf.
A professional Mortgage Broker:
- has access to hundreds of home loan products from a range of well-known banks and non-bank lenders
- will do the research on which lender and product is most suitable for your situation and present you with a range of options
- will negotiate the terms and conditions of your loan to get you a better deal whilst minimising costs
- will help you to secure any first home-buyer grants or benefits available to you and show you which lenders will allow you to use grants as part of your deposit
- will help you fill out the required paperwork and guide you through the process from loan application right through to settlement
In a nutshell, a professional Mortgage Broker will take the hassle and the guesswork out of finding you a competitive home loan deal. And a really good Mortgage Broker will save you money in the process.
Why choose Green Finance Group?
We are a multi-award winning finance brokerage having secured in excess of $2 billion in finance for all purchaser types, from first home buyers to multi-million dollar portfolio managers. We help homebuyers of all shapes and sizes (singles, couples, friends, families, extended families, business people) to get into new homes everyday.
We understand how important it is to get the right home loan, no matter what your circumstance. We are expert negotiators and we utilise our extensive industry contacts and bank policy knowledge to secure you a better home loan deal. And most importantly, we actually do really love what we do!
In just one consultation we can show you:
- how much you can borrow from a range of banks and lenders
- how much deposit you’ll require and your deposit options
- your weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments on a range of loans
- a selection of suitable home loans for your situation
- which bank or lender is providing discounts or special offers
- whether you are eligible for additional first homebuyer grants or bonuses
We can walk you through the home loan process, and we’ll even fill out all the paperwork on your behalf! We can also organise a home loan pre-approval, this is a formal commitment from the bank detailing how much they will lend you (subject to you finding the right property) and is particularly important if you are considering bidding at auction.
Whether you are just starting to think about buying your first home or first investment property or have already found your dream home, we can help.